Tuesday 1 March 2016

Richard Keys, Would You Kindly Do One.

I like to think of myself a fairly open minded individual - but one thing I am guilty of, is my genuine disliking towards Richard Keys.

The man who rather unwisley has decided to create some kind of agenda with West Ham fans.

The problem with Dick (see what I did there?) Is that he cannot seem to pull himself away for Big Sams' derriere for long for long enough in order to form his own opinions. If we lose its 'The grass is not always greener' if we win its 'We won, the Sam Allardyce way' some people are just impossible!

I'm not sure if he is on Big Sams payroll or something but I get the impression that the club will never get the credit it deserves as long as these dinasours are still roaming our decaying planet.

The year is 2048 and West Ham have just been relegated, Richard Keys is asked to comment....''Never would have happened under Big Sam'' are you starting to get the picture?

Anyway, I think I'm about done but before I go.
OI Keys, do us a fovor and feel free to jog on, bring Lawrenson with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment